This course provides an approach to transforming an organisation into a digital company. It offers an overview of how to evaluate a digital investment portfolio and then how to enable digital transformation via organisational change.
Global disruption means unpredictability and poses substantial challenges even for market leaders. Goals and stability are no longer easy to achieve. Indeed, modern organisations need to be dynamic enough to change direction with weeks in order to be successful.
Such enterprise agility needs to be built on a solid foundation of appropriate organisational structure and governance, as well as a strong technical platform.
The course covers how to:
- benchmark organisations against selected large companies who have already been through digital and agile transformation
- structure a digital transformation portfolio and assess its completeness
- improve corporate culture for investments and change execution
- transform an organisation to enable digital transformation
- establish agile governance in a volatile market while keeping new structure and strategy aligned
In assessing and preparing your organisation for digital transformation, you will bring your current or emerging business model for evaluation. You will be aiming to increase your market share in the context of low predictability, such as in 2020-21.
The course relies on open discussions of participants’s real world situations. Petr will apply his extensive successful experience to guide a review of each business scenario, working with you to develop a set of recommendations.
The course contains two major how-to blocks 1 day each:
1. How to evaluate enterprise Digital Portfolio
2. How to transform entire Organization
The course forms the executive track in the Enterprise Digital Investments Curriculum.
Additional Information – Transforming the Organization into a Digital Company
This course aimed at companies with significant investments in enterprise technology or that are making efforts to improve change management. It is for business and IT management involved in digital transformation; program leaders, senior managers & directors.
|Prerequisites||Participants should have experience in project/product/team management and in working with enterprise technology within an organisation. It is recommended but optional to have also completed courses 1, 2 & 3 (5 days total) from the Enterprise Digital Investments Curriculum.|
- Learn how to benchmark market orienteers against selected large companies who have already been through digital and agile transformation
- Structure a digital transformation portfolio and assess its completeness
- Improve corporate culture for investments and change execution
- Know how to transform a given organisation to enable digital transformation
- Establish agile governance in a volatile market while keeping new structure and strategy aligned
|Duration||2 days in-person, 4 part-days online|
|Course Author||Petr Podymov|
|Trainer||Courses are taught by Petr Podymov and/or his hand-picked team of highly skilled instructors.|
|Delivery Method||Online, in-person at AlphaZetta Academy locations or on-premise for corporate groups|
Face to face public courses: early bird pricing is available until 2 weeks prior. Group discounts: 5% for 2–4 people, 10% for 5–6 people, 15% for 7–8 people, and 20% for 9 or more people. Discounts are calculated during checkout.
Online public courses: available at a 25% off the face-to-face courses as a special introductory price. to groups or to individuals who want to follow a curriculum program and attend multiple courses:
- 2-4 courses/attendees 10% off
- 5+ courses/attendees 20% off
Hurry as bookings will close 1 week before each course. Group discounts are calculated during checkout on individual courses. Individuals can book multiple courses at a discount – please enquire.
Course Booking Terms and Conditions
Private and Corporate Training
In addition to our public seminars, workshops and courses, AlphaZetta Academy can provide this training for your organisation in a private setting at your location or ours, or online. Please enquire to discuss your needs.