Our BI, Data Visualisation and Dashboard Development service provides end to end business intelligence for performance reporting and analysis as well as predictive analytics and self-service access to enhance decision-making. It covers everything from strategic advisory and planning to dashboards delivery.
Reporting on, and now predicting business performance is essential in understanding the status of the enterprise and decision making.
We provide dedicated business intelligence (BI) and analytics experts and services to get your reporting, dashboards and underlying data structures adding value at scale.
The service supports all contemporary BI, data visualisation and dashboard development tools and we work with all data warehouses including open source technology across all business domains. Our experts have a deep understanding of the practice of BI for financial and business performance management and extensive experience integrating ERP data with wider enterprise data.
Areas of Expertise in BI, Data Visualisation and Dashboard Development
- Tool selections and recommendations (build versus buy)
- Business intelligence readiness assessments
- Project planning and management
- Solution and data modelling architecture services
Specialist technology experience, including the following examples:
- PowerBI, IBM Cognos, MS SSRS – SSAS, Tableau, Qlikview, SAP, SAS, amCharts
- Hosting in Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Cloudera or on-prem
- Integrated ETL solutions including Informatica, Talend, Xplenty, Oracle Data Integrator
- RDBMS and DBMS solutions including deep Teradata expertise, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, MySQL and Sybase, Azure Data factory, MS SSIS, Pandas
- Big data management Apache Hadoop and Spark, Data Fabric, Hortonworks, Cloudera.
- Exadata Database solutions – data warehousing, reporting (OLAP), data mining, data modelling and online transaction processing (OLTP)
Delivery and support can be onshore, offshore and hybrid development models to optimise your costs and structure.
Commonly associated programs: Analytics Experience (AX)
Commonly associated services: Agile Deployment, Managed Services, AI, ML & Agile Insights, Data Acquisition and Integration