Architect is a broad category which includes our solution, data, cloud and enterprise architects, and the roles that support them.
Data architect: analyses the data needs of the company and uses skills in coding to design and maintain secure databases. Their focus is on how information moves across the system from one application to another.
Solution architect: leads a company’s technical environment and introduces the overall technical vision for a particular solution. They design, describe and manage the solution engineering in relation to specific business problems.
Enterprise architect: sets the direction and establishes and optimises the approach of an organisation’s operations. They work to integrate applications and programs and are concerned with business models, digital transformation strategy, change management and corporate strategy.
Cloud architect: is responsible for designing and implementing cloud computing solutions. This includes designing the cloud infrastructure, the cloud application architecture, and the cloud security architecture.
DevOps engineers and software engineers are also among our members, and they work with the architects to ensure that the right technology or technologies are being built.
Solution Architect & Data Engineer Singapore
Enterprise Architect & Trainer Russian Federation
Data & Analytics Tech Lead Australia
Contact us to see all architects >
Our expert analytics consultants are experienced in end-to-end analytics delivery, coaching, digital transformation, agile practices, processes and methodologies, strategy and organisational consulting, project scoping, storytelling and management. They are:
- seasoned contributors to analytics consulting engagements;
- experienced leaders of analytical consulting teams.
Senior Business Analyst Switzerland
Senior Business Analyst & Salesforce Consultant Philippines
Data Visualization Engineer Argentina
Contact us to see all analytics consultants>
A data engineer designs, develops and maintains software architectures to collect and analyse large data sets. This includes installing, testing and configuring scalable databases and data processing systems and creating software components to collect, parse, manage, analyse and visualise data. They:
- often tackle problems associated with data integration and unstructured data sets
- employ a variety of programming languages and tools to combine data and systems and to improve data quality
- work with business stakeholders to determine the required data sets and analysis tools.
Their goal is to provide clean, usable data and analytic output to other roles in the organisation.
Data Analyst & Data Engineer Denmark
Database Team Lead Philippines
Data Engineer Armenia
Contact us to see all data engineers >
Data science is the research and development of analytics and is often exploratory in nature, using a variety of tools and languages.
A data scientist uses their knowledge of data mining techniques (statistics, machine learning, AI) and business knowledge to extract insights from data. This includes a rigorous focus on the scientific efficacy of data preparation for the intended use: cleaning, transforming and combining data sources. A data scientist will:
- use mathematical models, machine learning and visualisations to analyse the data and then communicate findings to business stakeholders;
- uses their domain knowledge to interpret raw data and results.
Senior Data Scientist Singapore
Senior Data Scientist & Software Engineer Switzerland
Data Scientist & Trainer Spain
Contact us to see all data scientists >
Our strategy consultants are recognised as senior thought leaders in their field of expertise. They:
- help to establish and drive the application of analytics and development of analytic trends domain wide;
- act as advocates of industry best practice, C level engagement for data and analytics strategy and planning;
- have detailed industry leading experience in specific domains – finance, risk, financial services, manufacturing, regulatory, government, cyber security et al.
Principal Cyber Security Consultant Singapore
Senior Analytics & Solutions Consultant Australia
Finance & Risk Expert Norway
Contact us to see all strategy consultants >
Our trainers are seasoned trainers in the AlphaZetta Academy. They are also experienced with some combination of end-to-end analytics delivery, coaching, digital transformation, agile practices, processes and methodologies, strategy and organisational consulting, project scoping and management, and consulting and professional skills development.
Trainer & Data Scientist Austria
Presentation Skills Mentor & Coach Australia
Analytics Consultant & Trainer Australia
Contact us to see all trainers >