Our Analytics System and Business Value Optimisation service helps you appraise your current environment and highlight opportunities to reduce costs or increase return.
Optimising analytics systems for business value can be challenging because analytics projects can vary significantly in their need for resources over their lifecycle. Analytic models and decision systems can often have a time sensitive value; some decay over time, others have seasonal or event driven fluctuations in the return on investment they drive.
Balancing the resource priorities and assessing the ongoing return on investment (ROI) and business value of your analytics system can be a challenging task as these dimensions fluctuate. This is further complicated by the ongoing innovations in analytics technology; new capabilities can be introduced that, if added to the ecosystem, can derive better returns through lower costs or higher performance.
Optimising the business value in analytics systems
So how can you balance these dimensions: optimising performance; maximising return and taking advantage of new technologies?
Our Analytics System and Business Value Optimisation service helps you appraise your current environment and identify opportunities to reduce costs or increase return. From the entire ecosystem to a single application, performance and ROI can be assessed and opportunities to optimise revealed.
Analyse → Appraise → Plan → Optimise
Analytics systems optimisation
- Analysis and performance testing of the system workloads
- Identification of workloads suitable for optimisation or migration
- Appraisal of alternative solutions
- Presentation of a plan outlining the scope and cost estimate for an optimisation or migration roadmap
Business value audit
- Analysis of business processes and data analytics usage in driving outcomes
- Estimate and quantify the cost and benefit value from business decisions enabled by data analytics
- Presentation of plan outlining business value growth opportunities, recommendations for investments and future roadmap.
Associated programs: Data & Analytics Cloud Migration
Commonly associated services: Analytics Strategy, Analytics Roadmap, Cloud-native Design for Analytics, Managed Services