Knowesis Sift is designed to monitor the state of a customer in real-time utilising industry specific data models. It allows leveraging of this real-time customer data to engage customers at the right moment and optimise the outcome of each subsequent customer interaction. Sift enables an organisation to visualise customer behaviour as it changes and rapidly deploy real-time event triggers.
Sift enables organisations to track subscriber activities such as:
- For CSPs: calls made and received, messages sent and received, data usage, current location and other transaction related information in real time.
- For financial institutions: ATM transactions, credit card transactions, online transactions, current location and other transaction related information in real time.
The information captured can be used for various business needs such as analysing subscriber usage trending, revenue trends, service usage trends and more.
Sift contains insights for monitoring the following:
- Events and indicator definitions;
- Subscriber indicator values and event history;
- Live event performance; and
- Aggregate enterprise level indicators
From a functional perspective Sift provides a set of business application functions:
- Live visualisation
- Behavioural events
Major areas of capability / Sector focus
- SIFT is a comprehensive real-time analytics platform
- Proven record of managing large contact groups via both-way omni-channel flows
- High performance data ingestion capability
- In-built encryption and tokenisation addressing any data sovereignty requirements
- Expert build and deploy team
- High volume mobile GPS and network based tracking capabilities
Knowesis Sift provides the real-time analytics engine for two other AlphaZetta solutions, goPassport and GOPASS Global.