24 Mar 2020
In response to the world’s need to work from home during the Covid-19 crisis, and what is now the perfect time to train, AlphaZetta Academy is delivering courses online. These courses will run as live, instructor-led meetings in an online workspace, allowing interaction and mentoring as experienced in our face to face courses. These will be taught by our domain experts, such as Eugene Dubossarsky and Jeff Aven.
We are busy trialing and getting up to speed on this mode of delivery and will be ready to deliver courses to you, wherever you are, from mid-April 2020. We will have public online courses and can offer private online courses as well.
Online course participants will of course need a decent internet connection, reasonable computer and a quiet space to get the most out of the remote learning experience. We’re putting together more info on that as well.
You can expect online versions of 2 of our main curricula: Data Literacy and Data Science.
Data Literacy (non-technical)
- Critical Thinking for Data Analytics (2 days)
- Data Literacy for Everyone (2 days)
- AI and Data Science for Executives and Managers (1 day)
- Data-Driven Management (2 days)
- Data Governance 1 (2 days)
Data Analytics / Data Science (technical)
- Fundamentals of AI, Data Science, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Intro to Python
- Intro to R
- Data Transformation and Analysis using Apache Spark
- Stream and Event Processing using Apache Spark
- Advanced Machine Learning Masterclass 1
- Fraud and Anomaly Detection
To be notified when these courses are announced, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list.